You’ve watched every boxset, completed (most of) every jigsaw and had more naps than you’ve had in the last decade. So what’s next? Baking!
Well, we’ve got a delicious cheesecake recipe, created and developed by Private Performance Chef Gary Martin, for you to try. And it actually requires no baking! Making it quick, simple and easy. Sure, you’re probably not looking for quick right now, so take your time with each of the steps, especially the decorating!
We’d love to see your creations so take a pic and tag us on Instagram when you share it – @silverswanrecruitment
250g digestive biscuits
170g butter, melted
425g strawberries, hulled
345ml whipping cream
680g cream cheese
5-6 strawberries for decoration
4 sheets of gelatine
– In a food processor, blend the biscuits to fine crumbs. Add the melted butter, combine and press firmly in to the bottom of a 9 inch springform or loose based cake tin. Chill in the fridge while making the filling
– Place the strawberries and sugar in the food processor and puree
– Add the cream cheese and continue to blend until smooth
– Soften gelatine in cold water for 5 minutes, then drain off water and melt gelatine in microwave for 10 seconds
– Warm 3 tablespoons of the cream and combine with the melted gelatine
– Add the rest of the cream to the gelatine mix and then poor into the main filling continuing to blend until well thickened
– Pour the filling over the cheesecake base and leave in the fridge overnight before decorating as desired
And voila, you’re ready to enjoy!
Recipe created & developed by
Private Performance Chef, Gary Martin
Follow him on Instagram at @privateperformancechef
Easily browse, save & apply to all
our roles using our new online platform
– click below to start using now!