Who Are We?
Silver Swan is a privately owned UK company offering a specialised recruitment service within the chalet, villa and yacht industry. Any personal information provided to or gathered by us is controlled by Silver Swan Recruitment (“Silver Swan”, “We”, “Us), a company registered in England at: Three Tuns House, 109 Borough High Street, London, SE1 1NL. Registered number: 8367729.
Data security is of the utmost importance to us and we are committed to ensuring information we collect from you is secure.
What Information Do We Collect?
Information that you provide to us when registering on our website, completing an online application form, filling response cards, subscribing to mailing lists, entering competitions, participating in market research and when contacting us both on and offline including:
· Name, address, contact information including phone and email
· For job seekers; Curriculum Vitae’s and information relating to your job search
· For recruiters; Information relating to your company and recruitment needs
· Information relevant to customer surveys, competitions, feedback, offers and market research.
We do not store financially sensitive information such as credit card numbers, bank details or security numbers.
Information automatically received by us when you use the website, access our marketing information or contact us by email or phone including:
· Browsing and search history. We may also use software tools such as Google Analytics to measure and collect session information, length of visits to certain pages, repeat visits and page interaction information (such as clicks and mouse movements).
· The domain and IP address that your computer uses to connect to the internet; your computer, browser, operating system, internet connection, referral information, search terms and other standard information collected by default by tools such as Google Analytics.
· Telephone information including phone numbers, call duration and on occasion call recordings that we use for training and quality control.
· Third party information about you from other sources which we may add to our account information. For example we update address information using data from the Royal Mail “Change of Address” File, which we may use to correct our records.
What We Do With The Information We Gather?
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
· Internal record keeping, auditing and regulation purposes.
· We may use the information to improve our products and services.
· We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
· We may use the information for marketing purposes to display adverts on our or other websites based upon your prior visits to our website, preferences and contact with Silver Swan.
· We may use your information to contact you for market research purposes.
· We may use the information to personalise and customise the content of our website according to your interests.
We may contact you by email, phone or mail unless requested otherwise.
Who Else May See Your Data?
In order to respond to your enquiry, for both candidates and clients, we may need to disclose some of your information to our partners including:
· delivery companies such as the couriers, Royal Mail, City Link and their affiliates
· potential candidates looking for work, potential clients looking for staff
We only pass on information that is required in order to provide an effective recruitment service, such as name, CV, contact details of potential candidates to clients and company details, job description and salary package of vacant roles which Silver Swan are assisting in the recruitment of onto potential candidates.
In order to maintain and understand our data as accurately as possible to give you the best possible guest experience, we may occasionally use the services of external specialist companies for data cleaning and data analysis. In this case we only use carefully selected companies within the UK and data is protected by a non-disclosure agreement and data is not stored after any work has been completed. Please be aware that due to the nature of our business and of the internet, information and data you provide may be transferred outside the country where it is submitted to us. If you are submitting information or data from a country within the European Economic Area (EEA) it is possible that it may be transferred outside the EEA, where data privacy regulations may differ from within the EEA.
Controlling Your Personal Information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
· You may contact us to unsubscribe for any or all marketing activity by email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
· You may update and request details of any personal information which we hold about you by contacting us at any time.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the address below. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Three Tuns House, 109 Borough High Street, London, SE1 1NL. or email@example.com.
Links To Other Websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting third-party sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.