Silver Swan Recruitment is a bespoke recruitment agency for hospitality professionals specialising in private households, chalets, villas and yachts. We are looking to recruit a full-time experienced recruitment consultant to take over and manage the private household division within the company.
This is a varied and busy role, some months being busier than others. You will have complete responsibility for the private household division from sourcing and registering candidates, to managing client relations to successfully making placements. This is a great opportunity with significant responsibility often working with high-profile clients. You will be a core member of the Silver Swan team at an exciting time as we expand the company.
This is a full-time position working from our London Bridge office.
Taking full responsibility for all private household related recruitment within the company. This will include but not be limited to:
- Managing incoming enquiries and being the first point of contact for all private household applicants, shortlisting for registrations appropriately
- Managing candidate registrations, organising and collecting necessary candidate paperwork and obtaining references
- Matching candidates with suitable vacancies and introducing candidates accordingly
- Writing and re-formatting job descriptions
- Managing private household related advertising
- Building strong relationships with your clients, keeping in regular contact and meeting in person where possible
- Anticipating the needs of your clients to ensure roles are filled in a timely manner
- Meeting sales targets to ensure the growth of your department
- Generating leads
- Assisting with private household related social media marketing and blogging
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Previous recruitment consultant experience is essential
- Strong knowledge of the hospitality industry
- Knowledge of the private household industry is advantageous but not essential
- Positive and enthusiastic personality with the hunger to succeed
- Natural sales skills, especially over the phone
- Strong written English language skills
The role will be structured with a basic salary and good commission earning potential.