We are recruiting for a sales rep to work for a reputable ski school in the Three Valleys. You will be friendly, professional and ideally speak French!
SALES REP COURCHEVEL
Job location: Courchevel France
Reporting to: Courchevel Technical Director
Start date: 24th November 2017 (TBC)
End Date: 14th April 2018 TBC at interview
● “Face of Oxygene” for in resort staff, you will build and create relationships with tour operator and local staff with the aim of ensuring they recommend our ski school first
● Sell our range of services over the phone, by email and directly
● Provide an excellent level of customer service & act as an ambassador for the company
● Attend the Meeting Point
● Target key staff in each company/hotel to build rapport and influence. Network with resort staff and provide an excellent image of Oxygene at all times
● Find new partners and develop relationships
● Add bookings to the system correctly and communicate planning to instructors
● Handle cash/credit card transactions accurately
● Distribute brochures around key sales point in resort
● Meeting Point Duties: point of contact for public and instructors, resolve any issues, supervise children if parents are late, noting any changes and update office planning
● Cover sales desk when required
● Keeping office clean and tidy at all times
● Proven experience in customer facing roles and making sales in a “5*” environment
● Big smile and excellent personal appearance.
● Strong knowledge and understanding of ski resorts and tour operators, preferably of Courchevel in particular
● Keen to work weekends & evenings
● Fluent spoken & written English. Preferably bilingual English / French. Russian, Dutch or other languages an advantage.
● Commercial Awareness & Results orientated
● Excellent Communication skills & Customer Focus
● Efficient & Organised
● Initiative & self-reliant
The opportunity to join a lively, tight knit team within a growing business.
Great package on a French contract with lots of extra benefits. More details at interview.