We believe that helping someone to have the best holiday ever is a great job and something we should enjoy and do with pride.
What we expect from you
It’s very simple – we expect you to take pride in your work, do everything to the best of your ability. Look after all of our guests, go above and beyond to ensure every single person has the best holiday possible.
Roles and responsibilities
▪ Provide breakfast and afternoon tea on six days a week, canapés and 4- course evening meal on 4 days a week, and two-course comfort food on two evenings in accordance with the set-menu plan.
▪ Ensure at all times that the chalet meets health and safety requirements – particularly within the kitchen (all requirements to be advised at start of role)
▪ Stock control and management of weekly budgets
▪ Assist if/when required with the daily cleaning of all bedrooms, bathrooms and public areas and with a full chalet change over on a weekly basis.
▪ Undertake any additional duties that may be asked of you to ensure the smooth running of the chalet such driving as guests to skiing or the village.
▪ Above all else, ensure the highest levels of customer service are achieved and maintained at all times, and ensure that our guests have a wonderful and enjoyable week in your company.
Location and hours
▪ The majority of your work will be based from one chalet, however some weeks you maybe based from one of our other chalets in Chatel.
▪ Working hours will be approximately 8 hours a day 6 days a week. Flexibility will be required to ensure the demands of the guests are met.
▪ Training will be provided to ensure you are comfortable in your role.
▪ It is your responsibility to ask for additional training if you feel it is required.
▪ Travel to and from resort from the UK
▪ Accommodation is provided in Chatel
▪ Food and drink provided when ever on duty
▪ Portes du Soliel lift pass
▪ Ski and boot hire
▪ £200 per week paid fortnightly into your UK bank
▪ £1000 pounds end of season bonus based on completion of the season and satisfactory performance
▪ We will require
Copy of your passport and driving license UK bank details
▪ You will be responsible for arranging your own Emergency medical, accident and personal belongings insurance
▪ You will be responsible for having chef whites and indoor shoes