The ideal candidate will be highly organised, a good communicator and able work well within a small team including the House Manager and housekeeping department.
General duties include but are not limited to:
- Working alongside the Head Butler, Butler team, House Manager and Head Housekeeper to provide the highest service to the principals and guests.
- Assisting the Head Butler with dinners and conferences.
- Keeping inventories as well as recording breakages.
- You and the team will be responsible setting up and cleaning down all service areas inside and out and supporting the housekeeping team.
- Experience as a private and hotel butler
- Must hold valid driving Licence
- Must be Fully flexible with working hours during busy periods
- Must be able to provide 5 years worth of references
A competitive salary is on offer and should you prefer to live in there is accommodation on site, all bills paid.
This role to Start ASAP