The ideal candidate will be experienced, energetic, flexible and professional.
Specific duties to include:
- Oversight and maintenance of the property and its contents, including security
- Arranging and caring for furnishings and art work
- Overseeing the wine inventory
- Supplying household inventories as required
- Responsible for the smooth operating of the household
- Greeting and looking after guests of the principal to his residence
- Light cooking duties
- Serving meals and drinks, and performing wait services as necessary to the principal
- Planning of, liaising with and supervising caterers for, and buttling at receptions and dinners, including formal table settings and event preparation
- Responsible for the care of fine china, silver and glassware
- Overseeing the housekeeper, cleaning staff and maintenance contractors at the residence
- Managing the principal’s bespoke wardrobe and accessories, including care of clothing
- Packing, travel preparations, and unpacking in relation to travel
- Occasional travel within the UK and overseas
- Potentially accompanying the principal on shoots, to include loading and gun cleaning
- Occasional driving for the principal, for example with respect to the collection or delivery of his luggage or other belongings from/to his main residence
- Responsible for the care of the principal’s personal vehicle
- Attend quarterly residents’ meetings and follow up
- Responsible for Household float and debit card
- Coordinating shopping errands, personal shopping, and household purchases.
- Reporting to the Senior Executive Assistant, and working closely with all other employees of the principal. i.e. assistants, drivers, private office.
- Proactive thought
- Service oriented with excellent organization and communication skills
- Flexible and accommodating
- Intuitive and composed
- Trustworthy, knowledgeable and experienced.
A clean driving license is a prerequisite
Salary: Dependent on experience and skill-set