We are looking for a flexible and creative Chef with fine dining experience to work in a formal private household in Surrey. The client also has a beautiful property in the French countryside where the Chef will need to travel to for a few weeks at Christmas and Easter and for 2 months in the Summer.
For the majority of time you will be in Surrey cooking primarily for just the principal. However, when in France you will be cooking dinner for up to 30 people. Therefore, we are looking for someone who enjoys cooking a range of high-quality cuisines for both small and large parties. The principal is an UHNWI so the ideal candidate will be used to the private household environment and exercising discretion.
- Cooking breakfast and dinner daily and occasionally lunch when in Surrey
- Cooking breakfast, lunch and dinner when in France
- Managing the day to day running of the kitchen
- Cooking for dinners of up to 30 people when the principal is in France
- Travelling to France at least 3 times a year
- Menu planning and food shopping
- Working with the larger household team
- Experience working for UHNWIs
- Valid driving licence
- French speaking is an advantage
- Flexibility is essential
- Non smoker
Salary: £35k annually
Location: Surrey (and France)
Days/Hours: 5 days a week (flexible days)
A couple are looking for a Chef to come and prepare 2 meals a day at the beautiful property near Maidenhead. The pair have numerous dietary requirements, so it is paramount that you have experience cooking within parameters. Having said this, they really do appreciate good food so are looking for someone who has experience at Michelin level.
The role is 5 days a week, the couple often spend part of the weekend in London, but flexibility will be required. This is a great role for someone local, who is looking to continue working within a private household, while also using their experience to create high end dishes.
- Cooking and lunch and dinner daily
- Occasional dinners for friends and family
- All provisioning
- Complete management of the kitchen
- Maintaining health and safety standards
- Using knowledge and experience to create delicious, light dishes while sticking to dietary requirements
- Must have strong experience working in a Michelin starred restaurant
- Ideally have private experience too
- Live locally
- Full understanding of various dietary requirements
- Flexibility when it comes to working days
- Ability to be creative while following guidelines
- Looking for longevity
Salary: £50K – £60K DOE
Hours: 5 days a week (just lunch & dinner)
Start Date: ASAP
A brand-new private, residential members club is opening in London this spring. The building is located in Bermondsey, with beautifully designed studios and communal spaces. The members only club will be focused on young professionals, offering a hotel style, residential space.
The company are looking for a live-in chef to join their movement. This is a great opportunity for an experienced chef seeking their first head chef role. The right candidate will become an integral team member of this new up and coming business.
If you are a creative chef with a passion for nutritional cooking, this is a fantastic role. You would need to be able to work independently and have your own ideas for healthy style menus.
- Working alongside a nutritionist to create a tailored menu design focused on health inspired dishes. These will be changed weekly.
- Manage deliveries from Farm drop delivery service (food will be delivered daily)
- preparation and service of a buffet style dinners
- planning and preparation of residents packed lunches
- catering to all residents’ special dietary requirements
- catering for all requests for special occasions
- maintaining food hygiene, general health & safety standards in the kitchen and dining areas
- keeping the kitchen clean, tidy and presentable at all times
- assisting with the management of budgets
- assisting with the maintenance of all kitchen facilities and equipment
- assisting with FOH duties when required
The ideal candidate:
- recognised catering qualification or extensive experience
- previous chef experience
- good interpersonal skills
- excellent time management and organisational skills
- highly professional with a can-do attitude
- positive and flexible attitude
- proactive, work well under pressure with the ability to listen to client’s requirements
- Being a team player is essential
- well presented at all times
- Become a part of an exciting movement
- Accommodation included if needed. You will live in your own private studio
within the building. This will be cleaned weekly along with free essentials and products.
- Start date: July 1st
Period: July – end of October (3 Days A Week)
Salary: £20k pa
Breakfast to be served by 7AM.
Dinner to be prepared by 7PM
Start date: 1st November
Period: November onwards (5 Days a Week, Mon-Fri)
£30,000 live-in full time
£35,000 live-out full time
We are looking for an experienced, creative and dynamic Chef to work on a part time basis. You will be working to complement the family’s current full-time chef on his days off (usually Sat/Sun). The family of 5 enjoy healthy, high-quality food and are looking for someone who can produce creative dishes and manage all aspects of an efficient kitchen.
We are looking for someone passionate and capable of producing meals with local, fresh produce. Standards must be high, and commitment is key. The family are high profile VIP’s, so discretion is key.
- Cooking breakfast, lunch & dinner
- managing the day to day running of the kitchen.
- Communicating well with the counterpart chef regarding menus etc
- Using locally sourced, fresh, organic ingredients
- Adhering to various dietary requirements
- Maintaining high standards at all times
- Rare travel with the family to their Suffolk property
- Occasional dinner party cooking
- Experience in a private household/working for UHNWI
- Able to commit to 2 days a week and cover FT chef on his 28-day holiday
- Experience cooking to dietary requirement
- Must live within easy commute to Banbury
Salary: £250 per day
Location: Banbury near Oxford with occasional travel.
Live out: No accommodation, candidate must live within an easy commute of Banbury
Days/Hours: 2 days per week, 7.00am to 7pm plus 28 days additional for holiday cover
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Private Chef to work in one of London’s largest and most prestigious households. You will ensure the day to day running of the kitchen is smooth and provide delicious and attractive meals for the Principals. The family consists of parents and 2 children, this is their full-time residence.
You will be working in the annex property and will be managed from the team working in the larger household. You are expected to deliver the highest level of service, cleanliness, and performance working in partnership with the estate team.
- Responsibility for daily operations and running of the kitchen
- Stock management, ordering and receiving goods delivery of stock
- Preparing breakfast, lunch, and dinner for the family daily
- Maintaining professional and hygiene standards within the kitchens to required levels
- Exceptional attention to detail and excellent time management
- Maintain up to date recipes and standards of the procedure manuals
- Deal with changes calmly and tactfully
- Attend work consistently well groomed & in uniform
- To carry out any other duties that may be requested by the Management team
- Wear appropriate protective clothing provided by or recommended by the Company
- Be aware of and comply with safe working practices
- To ensure that any accidents to staff, guests or visitors are reported in accordance with correct procedures
- Five years’ experience working at the highest level of service, either within the hotel industry or private house for UHNWI
- Good spoken English skills
- Health & Safety qualifications, NEBOSH, HACCP equivalent
- IT literate to include Excel and Word
- Strong kitchen skills and ability to work under pressure
- Flexible with working hours
Salary: £45,000 + annual bonus
Accommodation: Live out
Location: Highgate, London
Start Date: ASAP
Hours: 5 days a week
We are recruiting for an experienced Executive Chef able to cook creative and delicious Western cuisine whilst managing a team of 6 Chefs/Cooks for a VIP client in Ajman (30 minutes north of Dubai).
The Lady of the House is looking for a strong leader who is able to manage a team and keep the kitchen in ship-shape order (this includes cleanliness and organization). The Chef will be required to cook lunch and dinner (buffet style) for the women of the household, including creative gluten-free options.
- Providing lunch and dinner daily (buffet style) – Western food only as there are other chefs who specialize in other cuisines.
- Keeping the kitchen immaculate at all times
- Presenting dishes with flare
- Creating clean and healthy food without it being bland and repetitive
- Adhering to any dietary requirements (particularly gluten-free)
- Occasionally cooking for dinner parties & events
- Researching and experimenting with food trends
- Must be passionate and love their job
- Have at least 10 years of experience in the Hospitality industry
- MUST have strong leadership and guidance skills
- MUST have strong organizational skills and maintain extremely high standards of cleanliness in the kitchen
- Sophisticated and humble
- Well presented
- Must have a valid driving license
- Must be looking for longevity
- Should specialize in European/Western cuisine
Salary: 18,000 UAE per month (tax free)
1 bedroom apartment provided, 15 minutes drive from the residence
1 return flight home a year
Hours: 6 days per week
Start Date: Flexible for the right candidate