We are looking for a Domestic Couple (Housekeeper and Gardener / Handyman) to work for a professional couple with a lovely home based near Banbury in Oxfordshire
The six-bedroom property is in a rural location, but not far to the nearest town. There are no children living at the house, but they do have a Labrador puppy, so dog lovers are essential.
- Day to day ‘hands on’ cleaning
- Laundry and ironing
- Changing bed linen
- Wardrobe management
- Greeting guests
- Occasional cooking
- Looking after 7 acres of gardens (mostly lawns and flower beds)
- There is a swimming pool which is managed by a maintenance company, but you will need to oversee this.
- Looking after the pool house
- Walking the puppy
- General maintenance of the house
- Any general errands
- Essential that you have worked as a Domestic couple for at least three years in a similar role
- Can provide good references
- Good spoken and written English
- Can do attitude and reliable
- 5-day week (Tuesday & Wednesday off)
- Housekeepers hours will be 8.30am to 4.30/5pm
- Gardeners hours will be similar depending on the season
- The accommodation is a very nice 2-bedroom cottage (a well-behaved dog will be considered but no other pets or dependents)
- Salary £53 – £58k
We are looking for a management couple to work for an HNW British family who is currently renovating a property in Mayfair.
They already have a Central London property where you would work and live until the new property is ready. The London house is used approximately 50% of the week as the family also have a country residence. The family does entertain and hold events so you will, therefore, need to be ‘front of house’ at these events and be involved with the planning of catering. There is a Private PA who will liaise with you regarding the family’s diary and arrangements for guests etc.
- Housekeeping to the highest standard
- Greeting guests
- Changing beds and other household linen
- Laundry and ironing including designer clothing
- Household shopping
- Making up the main bedrooms and guest rooms
- Driving when required and upkeep of vehicles
- General maintenance
- May be asked to occasionally make breakfast or a light lunch
The housekeeper half of the couple will need to know how to set up and manage the housekeeping side of the household, work with the interior decorators to understand how to care for the furnishings. The other half of the couple will need to be someone who can operate all the top-level technical security and audio-visual systems that are going into the house.
- At least three years working together in a similar luxury property, villa or yacht
- Able to provide good references
- You will need to speak good English
- Energetic, well presented and proactive
- Be able to organise your own day and can work with the minimum of supervision
- Have the technical skills such as dealing with Rako lighting systems.
- The family uses their London home for 50% of the time and also go overseas frequently. Therefore your time will need to be flexible – when they are in London you will need to be happy to work days and times you are needed, when the family is not in residence then you can take time off – although the family never abuse this and are understanding about needing your own days off.
- Accommodation in the new house will be a beautiful newly refurbished apartment with your own front door. You will also have a flat for your own use in the central London home.
- Salary between £900 – £1,200 net per week DOE
We are looking for an experienced and professional couple to come and manage a beautiful Pub situated in an affluent and peaceful village in the Cotswolds. The new owners want to collaborate on the full renovation of the property and establish a great team to bring the Pub back to life.
We are looking for enthusiasm and experience to make the most of this brilliant opportunity. You will have full autonomy of the business from recruitment and leadership to structures and procedures.
- Full pub management
- Assistance with design and development
- Staff management
- Full management of structures and procedures
- Full financial responsibility
- Strong financial acumen
- Ideally experience in a similar role
- Natural leaders
- Passion and flair in the industry
- Innovative & commercially aware
- Thrive on ensuring an outstanding guest experience
- Understanding of profit and loss management
Salary: £80K + bonus
Accommodation: provided onsite
A family of 5 are looking for a resourceful, kind and professional couple to come and manage their new property between Newbury & Basingstoke. The property is large, and the grounds consist of gardens, orchards, greenhouses, a pool and a tennis court.
Two of the children are full-time boarders and the father travels a lot so for the majority of the time, the home will be occupied by the mother and 9-year-old son.
The family is looking for people who are efficient and able to maintain the property to a high standard (inside & out), prepare delicious meals and help out wherever needed. They travel as a family frequently and are soon to return from a 9-month trip travelling the world on their yacht. Should this be of interest to you, travel could be incorporated into this position.
- Grocery shopping
- Gardening/garden maintenance
- Caretaking duties
- Occasional babysitting
- Occasional travel with the family
- Development and management of fruit and veg garden
- Yachting experience is advantageous
- Experience working with families
- Experience on a similarly sized estate
- Able to cook healthy, gluten-free, dairy-free, and vegan meals
- Kind, caring and resourceful
Start Date: From May (flexible)
Accommodation: Large, self-contained apartment across a whole floor within the property with parking (very private)
Hours: Thursday – Monday