We are looking for an experienced, hands-on housekeeping supervisor who is a team player, highly organised and able to put systems in place so the house runs efficiently and smoothly.
Someone who is friendly and approachable, used to working in a large formal household managing staff and understands the boundaries of the private household. You will need experience in managing staff, with high levels of knowledge looking after fine linen/antiques and furnishings.
- Management and coordination of housekeeping personnel on a day to day basis and the management of staffing levels
- Organise an inventory for linen, uniform standard fixed assets. Ensure this is updated regularly
- Organising staff rotas and making sure the daily operations are performed effectively
- Develop and implement Housekeeping system and procedures
- Supervise all housekeeping staff, hires new staff as needed, discharges staff
- Full responsibilities for all Housekeeping aspects, this will include overseeing of household repairs
- Maintain high standards cleanliness in and around the property
- Strong leadership and organisational skills
- Must possess good record keeping and time management skills
- Display exemplary performance for housekeeping staff to follow
- Ability to work well in stressful and high-pressure conditions
- Previous experience in 5 * hotel, boutique palace or private estate
- Salary: Negotiable
- Accommodation: Excellent separate accommodation provided
- Hours: 6 days a week 12 hours a day with flexibility when required
- Start Date: ASAP
We are looking for a management couple to work for an HNW British family who is currently renovating a property in Mayfair.
They already have a Central London property where you would work and live until the new property is ready. The London house is used approximately 50% of the week as the family also have a country residence. The family does entertain and hold events so you will, therefore, need to be ‘front of house’ at these events and be involved with the planning of catering. There is a Private PA who will liaise with you regarding the family’s diary and arrangements for guests etc.
- Housekeeping to the highest standard
- Greeting guests
- Changing beds and other household linen
- Laundry and ironing including designer clothing
- Household shopping
- Making up the main bedrooms and guest rooms
- Driving when required and upkeep of vehicles
- General maintenance
- May be asked to occasionally make breakfast or a light lunch
The housekeeper half of the couple will need to know how to set up and manage the housekeeping side of the household, work with the interior decorators to understand how to care for the furnishings. The other half of the couple will need to be someone who can operate all the top-level technical security and audio-visual systems that are going into the house.
- At least three years working together in a similar luxury property, villa or yacht
- Able to provide good references
- You will need to speak good English
- Energetic, well presented and proactive
- Be able to organise your own day and can work with the minimum of supervision
- Have the technical skills such as dealing with Rako lighting systems.
- The family uses their London home for 50% of the time and also go overseas frequently. Therefore your time will need to be flexible – when they are in London you will need to be happy to work days and times you are needed, when the family is not in residence then you can take time off – although the family never abuse this and are understanding about needing your own days off.
- Accommodation in the new house will be a beautiful newly refurbished apartment with your own front door. You will also have a flat for your own use in the central London home.
- Salary between £900 – £1,200 net per week DOE
We are looking for an experienced and professional couple to come and manage a beautiful Pub situated in an affluent and peaceful village in the Cotswolds. The new owners want to collaborate on the full renovation of the property and establish a great team to bring the Pub back to life.
We are looking for enthusiasm and experience to make the most of this brilliant opportunity. You will have full autonomy of the business from recruitment and leadership to structures and procedures.
- Full pub management
- Assistance with design and development
- Staff management
- Full management of structures and procedures
- Full financial responsibility
- Strong financial acumen
- Ideally experience in a similar role
- Natural leaders
- Passion and flair in the industry
- Innovative & commercially aware
- Thrive on ensuring an outstanding guest experience
- Understanding of profit and loss management
Salary: £80K + bonus
Accommodation: provided onsite
We are actively seeking Housekeepers to come and work in some amazing households for UHNW families/individuals. We are recruiting for numerous properties in and around London.
If you are looking for a new challenge in your career, we can help you. We have both live in and live out options available, working individually or within a team. There are opportunities for you to develop your skills in all areas, from wardrobe management and childcare to cleaning and cooking.
Apply now if you have any of the following experience:
- Private housekeeping
- High-end hotel housekeeping
- Dog care
- Wardrobe management
- Laundry and ironing
- Packing & unpacking
- Contractor management
- Silver polishing
- Care of artwork
- Household management
- Managing 1 or more housekeepers
If you are interested in finding out more, take a look at vacancies on the ‘Private Households – Housekeeper” section of the website or simply apply NOW at the bottom of this screen.