We are looking for two Housekeepers to join a large and growing team at a private household in Surrey. You will be working in a formal, fully staffed, 30-bedroom residence ensuring the property is kept at the highest standards always.
You must have excellent 5* experience with an eye for detail. You need to be dynamic, flexible and calm under pressure and enjoy working as a part of a team.
We are ideally looking for live out candidates who live locally and can drive to the property, however there is the option to live in for the right candidate.
Housekeeper duties include
- Hands on Housekeeping, and cleaning of the house
- Maintaining a 5* standard
- Taking responsibility of certain areas and tasks assigned by the Head Housekeeper
- Watering of plants
- Carrying out turndowns when on the evening rota.
- Polishing of silver when required
- Assisting with keeping exterior clean and tidy
- Working with other housekeepers to maintain standards
- Service during events and dinner
- Experience working as a housekeeper in a private environment
- Flexibility is key
- Able to provide 5 years’ worth of references
- Team player
Hours: 5-day week, 48 hours with flexibility on a rota system
Salary: £25K – £27K DOE
Accommodation: Off-site shared house for staff. Own ensuite bedroom provided (2-minute walk to property)
We are looking for a housekeeper to come and work at a private property in Sunningdale. The owners of the property live abroad however visit the property around once a month for a few days at a time.
Your main role will be to clean and housekeep the property to a high standard however when the family is in the residence you will be expected to cook for them. They would like someone who is confident in cooking Indian cuisine.
The role is live out however when in residence the family would like you to live in, any extra hours worked can be taken back in lieu.
- General cleaning of the property
- Making beds and changing linen
- Dish Washing
- Sorting, washing, loading, and unloading laundry
- Ironing clothing items, bed linen, and napkins
- Using any cleaning equipment such as vacuums, mops, and other cleaning tools
- Keeping bathrooms stocked with clean linens, toiletries, and other supplies
- Emptying trash receptacles and disposing of waste
- Steaming and cleaning draperies & cleaning blinds
- Tidying up rooms and completing changeovers
- Reporting any necessary repairs or replacements
- Running errands
- Ensuring the fridge is stocked with daily essentials for guests
- Grocery shopping and or ordering and delivery
- Cooking Indian food for the family when in residence
- Confident cook
- Should have a valid driving license
- Based near Sunningdale
- Flexible when the family in residence
Hours: Monday – Friday 9 – 5, flexibility required when the family in residence
Accommodation: Live in while the family in residence
Start Date: ASAP
We are looking for a local housekeeper to come and help run a lovely 8-bedroom property near Baker street, you will be working alongside one other to maintain the house on a daily basis. Your main duties will be keeping the cleanliness to a very high standard, there will be limited laundry/ironing or errands to run.
- Working as a team
- Daily cleaning
- Regular deep cleans
- Stock rotation
- Ad-hoc duties
- Calm & easy going
Start Date: ASAP
Hours: Monday – Friday 9 – 5
Salary: £12 per hour
We are looking for a live out nanny/housekeeper to work for a family based in Kensington, London this summer. You will be looking after their two-year-old boy as well as managing some household duties.
The family often travels to Dubai where you will travel with them so previous travel experience within a nanny position is advantageous. The family are looking for someone as soon as possible so you will need to be available immediately.
- Sole childcare. The family also have an eight-year-old who will occasionally be at home
- Work in partnership with the family, taking responsibility for the safety and development of the child
- Children’s and household laundry
- Maintaining the cleanliness of child’s equipment and toys
- Liaising with the parents
- General housekeeping
- Ironing and wardrobe management
- Occasional dog walking
- Occasional basic cooking
- 3 years’ experience as a nanny
- Experience working with UHNW clients
- Ideally worked with children of similar ages
- London based
- Available immediately
Dates: ASAP – September
Salary: Open to negotiation
Hours: 8am-5pm or 9am/6pm Mon-Fri
An UHNWI is looking for a Head Housekeeper at her property in Kuwait. The large palace-style property is run by five housekeepers so your role will be to manage the staff and operations in the household, whilst supporting the madame in her day to day life.
The role also involves travel, this is when the housekeeping side of the role becomes more hands on. A lot of the travel will involve accompanying madame to her various properties around the world, managing the various staff while there and ensuring standards are maintained.
- Staff management
- Household management
- PA duties
- To maintain high standards
- Travel with madame
- Ad hoc duties
- Hands on housekeeping and cooking while travelling
- Driving/errand running
- Must speak English
- German language is preferable
- Flexible with regards to hours and responsibilities
- Looking for longevity
- 5 years’ experience in private or hotel housekeeping
- Strong management experience
- Must have a valid driving licence
- Basic IT knowledge
Salary: £50,000 NET
Accommodation: EnSite room provided
Start Date: ASAP
Hours: 6 days a week – Fridays off (flexibility required when travelling)
We are looking for a housekeeper to come and maintain the communal areas of beautiful residential development in Marylebone. The site comprises of 55 apartments which together with 1 luxury townhouse, have access to a state-of-the-art gym, club lounge and private function room. With a 24-hour concierge team on side the vision is for all residents to receive a high end, bespoke service.
- Ensure all common areas are cared for, cleaned and inspected
- Standard housekeeping duties
- Ensuring that the housekeeping task list is up to date
- Working closely with the FOH team so that tasks are coordinated efficiently.
- Report maintenance issues and follow up
- Deal with reasonable requests
- Check and maintain stock levels
- Adhere to health and safety regulations
- Manage your time effectively
- Experience in residential developments preferred
- English speaking
- Well presented
- Polite with a good attitude
Hours: 7am – 4pm Monday – Friday
Start Date: 1st June (happy to push back for right candidate)
A family of four are looking for a housekeeper to join their stunning four-story property situated in Swiss Cottage, London. You will be running the property, so organisation is key.
We are looking for an experienced housekeeper who has worked in a previous household. The family are looking for someone trustworthy and responsible who can act as a key holder. This is a great opportunity for someone with strong experience and a good understanding of household chores and duties.
- Daily cleaning – bedrooms, bathrooms, kitchen and general areas
- Wardrobe management
- General management of the property
- Ideal candidate
- Experience working in a private household
- Good understanding of how to run a large property
- Energetic, hardworking and enthusiastic
- Able to work independently
- Good references
- English speaking
Salary: £12 -15PH Gross
Hours: Part time. Monday – Friday 5hrs a day. Or 3 days a week 8hrs a day.
Accommodation: Live out
Start Date: ASAP
We are recruiting a highly experienced Housekeeper Manager to work in the household of a UNHWI in the Middle East, you will be working directly for some extremely high-profile clients and hosting some of the most high profile people in the world. This is a permanent contract.
This is a unique opportunity to work in an extremely high-profile environment in some of the most glamorous locations in the world.
Package includes visa, luxury accommodation (with use of the pool and gym facilities), medical insurance, travel, 30 days annual leave and approx. $8500/m tax-free.
You will be prepared to go above and beyond and be capable of running a very large team of Housekeepers. The ideal candidate should understand discretion and be willing to put in long hours for great reward. If you have strong Stewardess/Housekeeper/Manager experience and want to embark on a new adventure, then please apply. If shortlisted, a consultant will contact you to discuss the details further.
We are recruiting experienced Housekeepers for exciting permanent contracts based in the Middle East. You must be experienced within 5* environments. The roles are starting ASAP. Package includes travel, accommodation, all living costs and a competitive salary.
Are you looking to do something different with your career? Are you in a situation where you can relocate on a long-term basis? This opportunity could be just for you.
We are recruiting a team of experienced Housekeepers to start ASAP working for a VVIP family based in the Middle East. The positions are permanent positions with 30 days annual leave a year. You will join a team of other European hospitality professionals, responsible for the daily housekeeping of a very large residence.
You must be well presented, highly experienced, flexible and available to start a new position immediately.
Good salaries on offer with a full package of travel, accommodation and living costs covered. Send your CV to apply and to receive further details of the assignment.