You will be supporting him to ensure the smooth running of all family and household affairs, including managing properties and operations to the highest standard, personal administrative support, event management, travel arrangements and taking ownership for all private requests to support the principal and his family.
- Managing property projects & being the first point on contact for suppliers, interior designers, and contractors.
- Managing staff & organizing household rotas, visas, payroll, HR etc.
- Making private orders and purchases on request as and when required.
- Managing the diaries and scheduling appointments accordingly.
- Managing & maintaining the art collection & wine cellar (inc. paperwork for auctions and bidding proceedings).
- Supporting the principal on all travel bookings, including family & friends (private & commercial)
- Sourcing & researching holiday options for principal & family while building and maintaining working relationships with external travel providers
- Be available to travel with family on trips as and when required (not often).
- Providing assistance in planning and executing parties at residences to include sourcing and coordinating caterers, site inspections, logistics, and entertainment, venues etc.
- Manages payment of household bills & expenses while finding cost-effective solutions and negotiating reasonable pricing.
- Manages Private Office Expenses, petty cash and staff budgets.
- Maintains and exhibit an excellent working relationship with all Crescent staff.
- Conducts research on administrative/clerical best practices. Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops and benchmarking professional standards relating to own work.
- Hold a Bachelor degree in a commercial or business discipline
- 5 to 7 years’ experience in a similar role
- Sufficient UAE private experience supporting a high profile individual
- Must be ultra-organized, flexible and able to work under pressure
- Excellent teamwork and multi-tasking skills required
- Ideally will have some experience or knowledge of EA duties
Package and Benefits
House: 5 – 6 days a week
Salary: 28,000 – 30,000 dirums per month
Start Date: ASAP
Family visa and Bupa insurance, annual flight tickets for spouse and 2 kids. They also provide schooling for up to 2 children. Entitled to bonuses. Relocation allowance, 1-month hotel pay and a lump sum amount of $10,000 for the relocation.