We have an exciting new permanent position in Mallorca for a Spanish speaking couple to be responsible for all of the day-to-day running of a stunning property in the North West of the island.
Both individuals will be required to be hands-on, yet ultimately discreet and not overbearing on the guests (both owners and renters).
- Upkeep of the house, saltwater swimming pool, garden & orchard, vehicles and assets
- General house cleaning, laundry, ironing, all maintenance
- Organic cooking, grocery shopping, table service and generally running errands
- Maintain cars and Vespa, pool & garage, doing ad hoc small repairs
- Maintain and drive a Zodiac boat, maintain WIFI, AV and security system, complete gardening and handyman tasks
- Hire and supervise additional cleaning and cooking staff during high season when needed
- Negotiate and organize activities and services – such as cars and boats
- Coordinate and reserve restaurants, excursions, site visits
- Organise additional activities such as gym, yoga, swimming, tennis, Pilates, massages
- Manage all administration and accounts for property, file expenses reports, maintain all utilities and third parties
- Depending on the guests’ needs, preparation and service of an evening meal and lunch.
- Proactive communication with the guests to ensure the highest level of guest satisfaction and attention to daily requirements and special requests
- Maintaining hygiene, health & safety standards in the kitchen and the rest of the house
The ideal candidates
- Previous 5+ years of chalet/yacht/villa/private household experience with references
- The couple must be friendly, reliable, experienced, have the highest standards with and a keen eye for detail and customer service
- Have a flexible approach – in some weeks the guests will require more services others than others
- Full, clean driving license
- Fluent spoken & written English and Spanish
- Knowledge of Mallorca
- Ideally one of you with a boat license
- Great communication skills, service mindset and guest dedication are needed.
- Great attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills and a pleasant friendly manner
- Exceptionally presentable
- Must love children, animals, and nature
- Aesthetic vision of interiors
- Precision, pro-active and reactive
- Fully equipped private accommodation inside the property
- Monthly salary
- The use of a car and smartphone
- Permanent, year-round contract
- A chance to spend the year in a beautiful house on the Mediterranean Island
- Full-time availability and long work hours June to September, calm during low season
Love talking about ski? Why not get paid for it! We are looking for a motivated Travel Sales Consultant with a keen interest in luxury travel and experience of sales, ideally in the ski chalet industry for a fantastic role with a small team in London. With this role, you will have the opportunity to develop your experience within a rapidly growing company and to learn about the luxury travel industry.
As Sales Consultant you will develop and maintain client relationships to convert enquiries into bookings, create bespoke holiday proposals and process any confirmed bookings to completion, making sure that agreed targets are achieved. In addition to this, you will also be key in ensuring the smooth running of the after-sales concierge process.
- Build relationships with clients and respond to client enquiries, discussing the holiday requirements over the telephone, email and online ‘chat’.
- Quickly and accurately creating bespoke holiday proposals.
- Organising and managing the administration elements of bookings such as booking confirmations and invoicing.
- Liaising with property owners and operators, and maintaining good relationships.
- Proactive generation of enquiries through our existing client base.
- Achieve and exceed sales performance targets.
- Organising the pre-arrival arrangements for clients, including booking transfers, ski lessons and any special requests the clients may have for their booking.
- Creating final itineraries.
In order to become more familiar with the portfolio, you will have the opportunity to travel, visiting properties, meeting with owners/operators and experiencing the first class service they provide. As part of a small team, from time to time you may also be required to assist in other ad hoc projects and activities to help with the growth and smooth running of the business, such as the loading of properties, writing blog posts on properties or areas visited, do social media posts etc.
The ideal candidate:
- Articulate with confident telephone manner and strong written skills.
- Experience in sales and working in a target-driven environment.
- Familiar with skiing and ski resorts (ideally worked a ski season).
- Highly organised with good attention to detail.
- Enthusiastic, friendly and happy to get stuck into any task.
- Salary very negotiable DOE. £25,000+ plus uncapped commission
- Full time
- To start immediately
- Working hours: Monday – Friday 9am – 6pm.
- Alternate Saturday mornings may be required, with time off in lieu
- Office location: SW London