This private chalet is a luxury contemporary alpine lodge situated at 1550m in the east of Les 4 Vallées, Switzerland’s most extensive ski area. Owned by a British family, the four storey lodge is furnished in a luxurious East meets West contemporary style in collaboration with a leading interior designer. The chalet features five beautifully appointed double bedrooms including the master suite, which is located on the top floor of the lodge, enjoying spectacular views of the Matterhorn range of mountains.
The duties are the following:
· Managing the chalet (and leading the team) during guests’ stay, supplemented by other advisors as appropriate
· Greeting of guest as appropriate whether at the airport or at Tiger’s Nest and primary guest contact point together with other teammates.
· All aspects of guest care, service at the table/housekeeping duties,
· Day-to-day liaison with suppliers, laundry company, external contractors,
· Responsible for all aspects of cleanliness in the chalet, including the kitchen,
· Liaison with owners,
. Should be impeccably presented and feel very comfortable in a luxury environment (must have experience with luxury properties)
· Responsible for chalet budgets on the ground, household accounts and weekly ordering with suppliers.
Chalet Host / Housekeeper Package:
£250-450 (dependent on experience) salary net per week plus accommodation and food, and travel expenses of CHF150. We will pay any Swiss social insurance contributions if required for the period.
This would be for a two week period from approx the 26th December to 9th January inclusive (6 day working week). We would hope to then re-hire this individual for other bookings.