The Ideal Candidates:
- Minimum 5 years stable experience working for a high profile family
- Available and flexible
- Be autonomous and organized
- Discreet and careful in carrying out tasks
- Respecting the confidentiality of the employer
- Knowledge of French and English
- No Pets or dependent allowed
Tasks and responsibilities
- Cleaning and Housekeeping of rooms and dependences.
- Knowledge of cleaning products and their uses
- Ironing, lingerie, storage
- Wardrobe organizing and storage
- Table service, Preparation and dressing of the table
- Inventory of Households products
- Manage Household shopping and food with the Chef (stock tracking)
- Full property maintenance, Indoor and Outdoor, light gardening
- Swimming pool maintenance and technical room knowledge
- Care of terraces and furniture (sofas, armchairs, tables etc.)
- Reporting and signalling of any technical problems or incidents related to the residence
- Management of external providers to support
- Inventory of products and maintenance of equipment
- Alarm management, property monitoring
- Security of goods and persons
- Carry out errands and various ancillary services
- Light Maintenance of art and collectables
- Occasional driver & Boat driver
Working hours and working days:
- Flexibility during the owner’s presence and overtime will be covered in holidays when in downtime.
- 4 weeks annual Leave days to be determined
€5,000 net per month for the couple including accommodation and bills.
Your apartment has a private entrance on the grounds of the property. It is 30m² and includes a double bedroom, bathroom, living room and a separate kitchen.